3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into thirds (or chicken tenders)
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2-3 Tablespoons oil (or butter)
salt and pepper, to taste
1 packet Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup chicken broth
- Coat chicken breast pieces lightly in flour, shaking off excess, and place on a plate.
- Heat 2 -3 tbsp. oil in a large skillet over high heat. Get the pan nice and hot!
- Add in half the chicken pieces and brown on both sides (about 3 minutes per side).
- Season chicken with a bit of salt and pepper while it’s in the pan.
- Take those pieces out, add in more oil if needed, and brown last batch of chicken.
- Put chicken into the crock pot.
- Sprinkle chicken with dry Italian dressing mix. Add in minced garlic.
- Then pour in chicken broth and lemon juice.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for about 3 to 3 1/2 hours.